2015年5月14日星期四

Myself


       In this small town, there was a little girl sit under tree. Her name is Tow Eting, that me. I am quiet and a weird person. I like to draw .Sometime I will draw my own self to practice my skill. I do not like to study. It is because I know that study was boring things.
       When I came to secondary school, I choose my course is art and design. My family against me to choose this course because study materials is too expensive. My family can’t pay the expenses but I request my mother to give me a chance to choose want I like, so that I very hard working to study and get a good result to her.


 Furthermore, I like to eat onion because, it has some sweet taste, I like to hear music because it can make me feel comfortable. Besides that, I don’t like to do household duties. However, I hate to do household duties but my mother will force me to do.
為什麼秋冬到了 應該多吃洋蔥
      Lastly, in my friends’ impressions I was a weird, crazy and quiet person.  Although, my friends feel that I am kind of person but on me, I don’t think that I’m that kind of person, so this me.
                                                                                                                                       (207 words)

没有评论:

发表评论